Food Who is the cook?

100% ME. DH can cook - if he tried. He makes me brekkie in bed with the kids every mothers day. He can make a mean french toast! But he works like a dog and I am a SAHM, so cooking is in my job descript. I love it - when it's not a chore. It's those fast meals where everyone is eating at a different time that it's a pain.

Ah, this is a great subject!

Short answer: BF and I both are.

Longer answer: We have very different ways of cooking and try to respect that when we cook for one another. Right now he's into quick meals on the BBQ while the weather still holds so he's doing more of the cooking and I do more of the grocery shopping. When we're at my place, I do the cooking but it's generally a little more involved (and I just got my deck redone and don't have a BBQ just yet). Plus my style is different: I'm one to do an elaborate dish over the weekend and enjoy leftovers part of the next week so whipping up something quick after working all day doesn't really set well with me. He's one to shop everyday and cook something different. Can we make it work? I think so :love:

ME. I cooked in restaurants for years, and I love to cook. DH helps with keeping the kitchen clean (and being raised by German parents, he is relly good at cleaning!)

My dad. My mom is slowly getting better at cooking, but my dad is definetly the better cook. I can barely cook myself, I've even managed to burn Easy Mac&Cheese. My dad is teaching me the basics though.