Who is ready for spring handbag colors?

Aug 13, 2014
I am so tired of winter. I loved my dark, rich leather handbags a few months ago. But now I am craving some bright and light spring colors. I've already switched my wallet from Bordeaux to a light bright pink. And as soon as we get past the forecast major snow storm for next week, I'm going to rotate my handbag collection. Bring on the pinks and lavender, the bone and yellow and orange. I'm ready!

I'm so ready!
In did the same thing, changed my wallet to a bright purple a few weeks ago. But I'm ready to change the bag too! I got a gorgeous Brahmin last week in orange (It's called Tango Orange) and then a different day ended up buying some MK shoes which ended up being exactly the same color as the bag, so I can't wait to start wearing them.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
I'm so ready!
In did the same thing, changed my wallet to a bright purple a few weeks ago. But I'm ready to change the bag too! I got a gorgeous Brahmin last week in orange (It's called Tango Orange) and then a different day ended up buying some MK shoes which ended up being exactly the same color as the bag, so I can't wait to start wearing them.
MB: I just ordered a Brahmin medium Duxbury handbag in the color punch.... it's a really vivid pink. I can't wait until it arrives. I may move into it even if it's still snowing here next week. I also ordered a berry opal color snake embossed Brahmin in the same style. I couldn't resist the purples and pinks in the print.
Your Tango Orange sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Just thinking about the color makes my mouth water. What style Brahmin did you get?

I'm so ready! I am staring at my shelves and despite the fact that I still love my bordeauxs, blacks, and browns....I am excited about displaying some color! I also keep eyeing that geranium smooth leather hobo on QVC on clearance. That would be perfect for spring summer. Your new bags sound beautiful! [emoji7]

I dug into my Dooney pile this week and pulled out a tangerine patent leather satchel with Vachetta trim. It will really stand out in the snow but I, too, am tired of the dark colored handbags (though I still love them).

I love color year round! When I lived in Illinois I had a couple of bright yellow bags I carried more in the winter than Spring and Summer. I called them my "Sunshine" bags. I love seeing women carrying colorful bags in the winter!

Reactions: Shelby33
MB: I just ordered a Brahmin medium Duxbury handbag in the color punch.... it's a really vivid pink. I can't wait until it arrives. I may move into it even if it's still snowing here next week. I also ordered a berry opal color snake embossed Brahmin in the same style. I couldn't resist the purples and pinks in the print.
Your Tango Orange sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Just thinking about the color makes my mouth water. What style Brahmin did you get?
Your new Duxbury bags(I love that collection!) sound wonderful! Please move into your punch bag (that doesn't sound right. :lol:) as soon as she arrives!

Your new Duxbury bags(I love that collection!) sound wonderful! Please move into your punch bag (that doesn't sound right. :lol:) as soon as she arrives!
My new Brahmin handbags are supposed to be delivered Monday night. I can enjoy them, in the house, on Tuesday,
during the 12-18" of snow we are supposed to get. After all, the punch Duxbury is a croco (Melbourne) leather.... and it
doesn't have a problem with snow and rain. :smile: :smile:

My new Brahmin handbags are supposed to be delivered Monday night. I can enjoy them, in the house, on Tuesday,
during the 12-18" of snow we are supposed to get. After all, the punch Duxbury is a croco (Melbourne) leather.... and it

:faint: 12-18' of snow!!! I have more of a problem with snow and ran than Duxbury! Stay in and enjoy them in the comfort of your home!

Hey LJ! Did they arrive?
I have a question about Berry Opal. In many of the ebay photos I have seen, the patterns vary quite a bit. Some bags have a stripe going down the front middle of the bag and some have two stripes going down the front sides. So which one did you get? I can't decide which I like better.

Yes, we girls are ready for the blizzard! Well, not really. Make it go awayyyyyyy.
Yep we have snow here too. Ugh. I love winter, don't get me wrong. I am one of the few who really do like it. But this winter has been so weird, I'm over it. I want spring!! I ordered the Patterson Aimee in hotpink today. And I moved into my Pebble hobo in Persimmon (decided to keep her) to try to feel more spring:smile:

Yep we have snow here too. Ugh. I love winter, don't get me wrong. I am one of the few who really do like it. But this winter has been so weird, I'm over it. I want spring!! I ordered the Patterson Aimee in hotpink today. And I moved into my Pebble hobo in Persimmon (decided to keep her) to try to feel more spring:smile:
We were supposed to have snow but it has been hurling what sounds like pebbles at the house since before 7 a.m. I keep hoping it stops and becomes snow as shoveling in sleet would be painful. Currently using my bordeaux toscana but April will be my heather mini barlow.