Who is ready for spring handbag colors?

Wow GF, those are some hot colors! Very nice. Okay, now I have a good visual of the punch color. Very pretty! I like that orange too! Nice looking styles you have there. You must me needing to make some room soon so let me know when you are ready to bag purge. I'll get the truck warmed up. :smile:

Aren't they fun? I can't wait for sunny days, I'm so tired of the gray sky and the cold and rain. I want sun, sandals and short sleeves!
Oh yeah, space is getting difficult to find. I'll let you know ;)

MB: thanks for the link. You had a very productive trip. Enjoy all your new treasures. Those P.Nash handbags are very
unique and interesting... great additions to your collection.
Thanks GF!
Yes they are. I have gotten a few wallets and some small accessories but these are my first bags. I'm so happy I found them and especially at the awesome prices.

She sounds very pretty! Congrats on all you new goodies!
I was thinking about the punch color for your Brahmin and sounded familiar and now I know why, I have a bag with that color. It's not all punch, it's a fabric and leather bag. I got it last summer so I can't wait to carry it this summer.
I took a pic of her and the Tango Orange Norah. Here they are.View attachment 3634768 View attachment 3634769

So pretty! I am so ready for spring.