Who is Mizi????

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This afternoon on the way home from lunch, I saw Asian girl with Mono Mizi. It's gorgeous, took my breath away.She just got out from a restaurant and we were in the car.
    I said " Oh..that's Mizi "[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] to DH
    DH asked " Who is Mizi ?? I laughed so hard [​IMG]and told him it's Louis...

I wished I wasn't in the car, I would for sure give her nice complement for great taste on bag. I am sure she would be very happy.

I always notice what bag people carry, not to judge or anything like that just habit.

2. IT IS A GORGEOUS bag! I got tons of compliments on mine...I only carried it for a few months but it is made so well, and its soooooo roomy! I was in the Lv store the other day and I think that the mizi and the Manhattan are made very welll..all the others are like paper thin..mind you I still bought a few, but hey its a habit.

3. That is such a cute story!!! I can see my DH saying exactly the same thing!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. :lol::lol: That happened to me with my husband, but worse. Since my name is Mitzi so he thought I was just saying my name wrong. :rolleyes:

I wonder if someone has had a Klara expierence like that :lol:

5. bagsnbags, that laughing smilie scares me! lol

6. its weird. I have NEVER seen anyone cary the Mizi in person....Atleast not that i can remember.

I have only seen it here on the forum and in the store.

I bought one a while back and still have not carried it out.

Alteast i know I'll be original whenever i finally use it :graucho:

7. I've heard the same remark from my hubby :yes:,at least it sounded better than who's Tulum :lol: .

8. I saw the fake one before at the mall, the shape is nothing like MIZI more like dizzi [​IMG].
    You should carry yours, it's like charity work to make LV lovers happy[​IMG]. I am sure some people out there will be forever grateful.

9. Valley..what about this one??[​IMG] No tongue action LOL

10. bagsnbags you are so funny!! Lucu ceritanya he he.. :lol:
    BTW I have mizi and I adore mine.:love:

11. We should start a MIZI club!!!:lol:

12. LMAO - he thought you were pronouncing your own name incorrectly!

13. What a cute story! I too, love Mizi :love:

14. Maklum lah suami lol

I remember your Mizi and speedy cherry..they are awesome !! so jealous..[​IMG]

15. so funny, cute story :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice