who is loving cotton club?

cotton club, YAY or NAY

• YAY

• NAY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is a picture of the cotton club bowler, I am not sure of the colour though (got picture of Japanese site)

Attachments

• C-A34315-NVY-b.jpg
    C-A34315-NVY-b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 157
  • C-A34315-NVY-g.jpg
    C-A34315-NVY-g.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 210
  • C-A34315-NVY-e.jpg
    C-A34315-NVY-e.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 114
  • C-A34315-NVY-f.jpg
    C-A34315-NVY-f.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 114
attachment.php

This looks like the blue to me. IRL it's a beautiful mid-vintagey blue. Me likey!

It DOES comes in other small sizes and the colours are blue, black, light silver and bronze. Retail in Europe is €1530. I've reserved a bronze one :love:

The bag is lined in contrasting cotton and the zip closure is recessed into the bag (does that make sense). I've only seen the blue and it's a beautiful vintagey colour.

I'm excited about this bag - can't wait to get the call!

I reserved a bronze one too. Does anyone know the name of the medium size boxy one?

I saw the silver tote today at the Saks Phoenix Trunk show and it was TDF! Even my Mom and Aunt, who are not true handbag lovers, agreed it was beautiful. The silver has a grey undertone with a gorgeous pearl lustre - amazing!! It fit nicely over my shoulder with a lightweight sweater.

I didn't see any other CC bag on display, only the tote.

I emailed my SA in New York and this is what she wrote back.

Yes, we are getting the Cotton Club tote in. The price is $1995.00. We will be receiving it the following colors: light silver, black, khaki, and blue. Shall I reserve one for you? If so, which color?

I wrote her back to ask about the bronze, because I have seen it posted here that there is one, and she doesn't mention it in her email.

I would be interested in the blue or the bronze. I want to see more pics of it first. She'll be sending me some and I'll post them when I get them.

not really digging the zip at all .. and the look of the leather (though its probably soft like the vintage ligne) but somehow the look comes off a little cheap to me? Oops...sorry .. I just see a lot of really bad copies going to come out of this one .