Who is in your passenger seat?

As spring seemingly is moving into summer here, I decided to bring out an oldie but goodie to go get a pedicure. My NF in purple, bright pink, with the orange base. My purple empreinte PO goes great with it. One thing I love about this NF from 2019 is it’s all canvas. I know some don’t like that, but as it looked like rain this morning I don’t worry if it gets wet. I cinched it for a different look. It’s been fun the last few weeks, I counted 10 bags I’ve used out and about! After Covid where we mostly chatted, shopped online and thought about using our bags again, it’s nice to be doing it.

View attachment 5777629

View attachment 5777630

View attachment 5777631
I love this NF. It's gorgeous! I have the same print in the cube/charm, and always wondered what the full NF would look like. The colors are perfect for spring, too.

I love this NF. It's gorgeous! I have the same print in the cube/charm, and always wondered what the full NF would look like. The colors are perfect for spring, too.
Thank you! I somehow stumbled into getting this NF by picking up my phone after an appointment and refreshing once. I’ve never checked out so fast! CS had already said there were only a few left. I love purple and pink and this was a rare combination.

As spring seemingly is moving into summer here, I decided to bring out an oldie but goodie to go get a pedicure. My NF in purple, bright pink, with the orange base. My purple empreinte PO goes great with it. One thing I love about this NF from 2019 is it’s all canvas. I know some don’t like that, but as it looked like rain this morning I don’t worry if it gets wet. I cinched it for a different look. It’s been fun the last few weeks, I counted 10 bags I’ve used out and about! After Covid where we mostly chatted, shopped online and thought about using our bags again, it’s nice to be doing it.

View attachment 5777629

View attachment 5777630

View attachment 5777631
I love love love this neverfull in this colour combo!!! :heart: :nuts: :love: :loveeyes: :hbeat: It is definitely a show stopper and such a special piece. You should use it more often as it’s beautiful!! Definitely agree what you said abt Covid. Glad we’re all getting a chance to use our amazing bags again!