Who is in your passenger seat?

Thank you!! I got this new to me 1993 VVN Noe a couple weeks ago and have just finished cleaning and conditioning her up. Other than some surface cracks (mostly on the trim), she looks pretty good for her age of 29 years old!!
Classic! what a little tlc can do sometimes. I love how you breathed new life into it. Enjoy your gorgeous bag :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Bag twin! and I spy my matching strap extender too!!! :love: beautiful Scarf!!
I love all the car show stuff you post. We have a bunch of '60's cars. Havent gotten into the show stuff yet because of time. Hopefully in retirement
Aww Thanks! Yes I'm so glad I have the extender! I went to the show but not in our 2 camaros as they are getting work done. My motor is getting rebuilt so it will be AH maaazing when it's finished!

Recently rehabbed Marly Dragonne and near mint condition 38(!!!!) year old mono compact Elise wallet. I relined the outside pocket on the Marly with red velvet and it's such a pretty contrast.
Edit; sp

View attachment 5538895

View attachment 5538902
I can't believe that's 38 years old!! And your relined Marly, what a great idea! What was it like relining it, did you do it yourself? You did a great job!

Such beautiful pieces!

I can't believe that's 38 years old!! And your relined Marly, what a great idea! What was it like relining it, did you do it yourself? You did a great job!

Such beautiful pieces!
Thank you! Lining it wasn't too hard, it was a learning experience. I got some adhesive backed velvet off Amazon. I started with the outised pocket because that's where my phone is. It's not professional by any means, but it looks nice and should last. The wallet is amazing, it just has crunchy canvas.

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified