Who is in your passenger seat?

Wow wow wow! Your sunrise case is gorgeous but hold the Kentucky horses this color Hermes B! Wowza! :drool: That is truly phenomenal!:heart:
Thank you Aliluvlv! This B was a holy grail bag truly for me - rose poupre (pink purple) with palladium hw in the 30 size. I look at it every day and can’t believe she’s mine! I love how all the fuschia and sunrise sunset LV can be used with her. And H doesn’t do tons of purple, but they do it more often than LV. And I’d love to have a B K or C in all the purples and pinks they make (yeah right, lottery not withstanding, I just look at the eye candy on tpf and enjoy). But the sunrise pastel is just beautiful, with her or standalone. I’m so glad they released this pattern cw this year. :hugs:

And ps - I keep my blinged out Chanel sunnies (prescription from my favorite optical shop) inside the case that have the earpieces covered in Swarovski crystals. I’m a lucky girl. And lucky to have such wonderful folks to share this obsession with!!:flowers:

Last edited:
My new sunrise pastel sunnies case riding with my B - it’s been raining for so long it was great to take her out again and to need sunnies!

View attachment 5398267View attachment 5398268

I love RP, I used to have an Anemone B35 with GHW but I let her go as she was too big, I just kept hold of my gold B35 and all the others went to new homes:tup: The one thing I love about H is they sure know how to do colours, like no other designer:tup:

• Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv and DrTr
Your gorgeous RP beauty is a heart-stopping stunner as is your Anemone beauty — big love for these two HGs :heart:
Thanks so much :hugs: My only 2 HGs I’m sure, but they will last forever and in my perfect colors! The sunrise collection this spring has been like handbag/slg crack for me:P the colors and pieces fit so well right in my color sweet spot!! Happy Mother’s Day to you and everyone here!

I love RP, I used to have an Anemone B35 with GHW but I let her go as she was too big, I just kept hold of my gold B35 and all the others went to new homes:tup: The one thing I love about H is they sure know how to do colours, like no other designer:tup:
Omg - I would have loved that 35!! She sounds gorgeous, but your gold is a perfect neutral. And yes, H is the color royalty of all the houses - from leathers to silks to everything else. Luckily since so many colors are done by the houses at the same time we can mix and match. :flowers:

Omg - I would have loved that 35!! She sounds gorgeous, but your gold is a perfect neutral. And yes, H is the color royalty of all the houses - from leathers to silks to everything else. Luckily since so many colors are done by the houses at the same time we can mix and match. :flowers:

I still have a SO BE K32, B30 in Feu Togo GHW and my beloved Constance Etain RGHW…… only 4 left in my collection, the money went on a new kitchen:nuts: I get more use out of a new kitchen, the H babies used to just sit in there dust bag and boxes unused, at least I’m getting to use my new kitchen:tup:

This was my purple beauty…… I got her when Anemone was first released :love:
0A8E6D9E-9D2D-47E0-B759-C5E63AA99F0F.jpeg

I still have a SO BE K32, B30 in Feu Togo GHW and my beloved Constance Etain RGHW…… only 4 left in my collection, the money went on a new kitchen:nuts: I get more use out of a new kitchen, the H babies used to just sit in there dust bag and boxes unused, at least I’m getting to use my new kitchen:tup:
This was my purple beauty…… I got her when Anemone was first released :love:
View attachment 5398894
your capsule collection of H sounds gorgeous! That BE Kelly would be a dream bag for me! But good on you for a new kitchen and keeping some of what you love. And that anemone B - wowza! Thanks for sharing.

your capsule collection of H sounds gorgeous! That BE Kelly would be a dream bag for me! But good on you for a new kitchen and keeping some of what you love. And that anemone B - wowza! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks :hugs:That BE K took a long time to come, I think it was close to 3 years, we’d all given up on it ever turning up, my SM even got me to do another SO in BE and then the first one just turned up one day:yahoo:Meant to be so I’ll be keeping her forever:heart:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
View attachment 5399720My first LV makes a great work bag and excited to take on trips this summer. Also this is my gateway purchase lol now I just want more
What a colorful beautiful 1st LV! Taking her to work makes you smile I bet. And yes, “gateway bag” is a perfect description :P I bet most here remember what their gateway bag was! Mine was a monogram neonoe with rose ballerine interior. I saw a friend’s, and fell in love with the canvas and all of it. So off I went - be careful it’s a long hill with no bottom:P Congratulations, and hope you get to travel soon.