Who is in your passenger seat?

MarryMeLV_Now

In LVoe again
May 23, 2020
Me with my favorite workhorse speedy B 25 in de! This bag is amazing: so versatile due to a practical size and adjustable strap, so carefree due to treated leather and dark color, so secure due to the zip closure, and needless to say, so amazingly beautiful with chocolate brown DE print and cherry red interior! I’ve used her so much for work and free time, and she still looks almost brand new. She is definitely one of my very best purchases!:heart:
1659800883487.jpeg

Aliluvlv

Apr 21, 2016
Me with my favorite workhorse speedy B 25 in de! This bag is amazing: so versatile due to a practical size and adjustable strap, so carefree due to treated leather and dark color, so secure due to the zip closure, and needless to say, so amazingly beautiful with chocolate brown DE print and cherry red interior! I’ve used her so much for work and free time, and she still looks almost brand new. She is definitely one of my very best purchases!:heart:
View attachment 5583750
Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart: I couldn’t agree more! Such a beautiful workhorse bag, one of the all time best bags ever made (so glad it was my first LV bag purchase).

lemondln

Feb 3, 2021
View attachment 5583750
Best bag ever, agreed with every word of yours. although mine was not constructed well, still the most used LV bag.

MarryMeLV_Now

In LVoe again
May 23, 2020
Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart: I couldn’t agree more! Such a beautiful workhorse bag, one of the all time best bags ever made (so glad it was my first LV bag purchase).

Best bag ever, agreed with every word of yours. although mine was not constructed well, still the most used LV bag.
Thank you so much dear girls! :heart: :heart::heart: I was so glad to read your comments.:hbeat: It’s great that you’re also using and loving your Speedies so much! :ghi5:

Reactions: Aliluvlv