Who is in your passenger seat?

Back to work after a long weekend - I’m ready for Friday again! My double phone pouch from the men’s line is one of my favorite small LV pieces! I use it to hold phone and essentials while taking walks. Bolide was to use for errands 1st, then LV for walk. It’s just so nice to see the sun again!!

View attachment 5129453

So pretty T :smile:. I have always loved your ME phone pouch but let’s talk about your gorgeous Bolide and twilly :drool:. Wowee, this blue beauty gives your gorgeous pink/purple H bags a run for their money :smile:.

So pretty T :smile:. I have always loved your ME phone pouch but let’s talk about your gorgeous Bolide and twilly :drool:. Wowee, this blue beauty gives your gorgeous pink/purple H bags a run for their money :smile:.
Thanks so much friend!!!!:hugs: I went missing for a bit - have some posts to catch up on. I did see you got a gorgeous Alma! That was the one that caught my eye too. Hope you are enjoying. My Bolide was a surprise wish and find and love it - convenient and bright and carries plenty. I am working towards purse peace as they call it, and may be there soon. :flowers:

PS for anyone think about about a double phone pouch it really is a great walking bag - and I noticed the vertical mono reverse phone/zippy combo looks kind of similar only with a chain. I’d be seriously tempted if I didn’t have the double pouch already!

Thanks so much friend!!!!:hugs: I went missing for a bit - have some posts to catch up on. I did see you got a gorgeous Alma! That was the one that caught my eye too. Hope you are enjoying. My Bolide was a surprise wish and find and love it - convenient and bright and carries plenty. I am working towards purse peace as they call it, and may be there soon. :flowers:

PS for anyone think about about a double phone pouch it really is a great walking bag - and I noticed the vertical mono reverse phone/zippy combo looks kind of similar only with a chain. I’d be seriously tempted if I didn’t have the double pouch already!
Which vertical mono reverse phone/zippy combo with chain? That sounds devine

Back to work after a long weekend - I’m ready for Friday again! My double phone pouch from the men’s line is one of my favorite small LV pieces! I use it to hold phone and essentials while taking walks. Bolide was to use for errands 1st, then LV for walk. It’s just so nice to see the sun again!!

View attachment 5129453
I'm loving all the cool colors together. So pretty!:girlsigh::girlsigh:
View attachment 5129477
Running around on a rainy day to the vet and the dentist. Not very fun but these little ones lifted my spirits. :smile:
Oh I would love to run around with these cuties too!!!:love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and Aliluvlv

Thanks kindly T :smile:. Glad to see you back — we have missed you :smile:. This blue beauty must have been such a wonderful surprise (you have had great luck with your H wishlist items).

Yes, that new reverse phone pouch is so cute and tempting (saw it on IG last week, must avoid IG :lol:). I still don’t have any reverse mono pieces but I don’t know how I feel about the S lock. @Bumbles here’s a picture for you — it might be good for you since you like small bags :smile:

Attachments

• 8F619805-7492-405A-8DB2-77D0A725B0C9.jpeg
    8F619805-7492-405A-8DB2-77D0A725B0C9.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 21
Thanks kindly T :smile:. Glad to see you back — we have missed you :smile:. This blue beauty must have been such a wonderful surprise (you have had great luck with your H wishlist items).

Yes, that new reverse phone pouch is so cute and tempting (saw it on IG last week, must avoid IG :lol:). I still don’t have any reverse mono pieces but I don’t know how I feel about the S lock. @Bumbles here’s a picture for you — it might be good for you since you like small bags :smile:
Thanks for thinking of me! So sweet of you! :heart: Yes it is very cute indeed! Will go check it out.

Reactions: DrTr and Iamminda

I don't actually prefer the reverse mono or the mono in general, but this pouch is calling my name!!!

Reactions: DrTr and Iamminda
Just a general question for you @23adeline ,
How do you choose what bag to carry for the day since you have so many cute bags that work with many of your outfits?
I wouldn't know which to choose!:lol:
This is a very good question :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would choose bag that I can easily get things in and out if I need to go shopping after work .
I would choose bigger bag if I need to bring more things .
The rest of the time, just follow my mood , sometimes I don’t know which bag to use too:P:lol: