Who is in your passenger seat?

So beautiful! I really really love this bag of yours (that is saying a lot since you have many beautiful bags)! Just when I think I don’t need this bag, I see your picture and the infatuation starts again :lol: (I wonder if I can satisfy the itch :lol: if I can track down a Felicie in this color). May I ask if you had to choose between this one and the Bella, which one would you choose? Thanks :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
So beautiful! I really really love this bag of yours (that is saying a lot since you have many beautiful bags)! Just when I think I don’t need this bag, I see your picture and the infatuation starts again :lol: (I wonder if I can satisfy the itch :lol: if I can track down a Felicie in this color). May I ask if you had to choose between this one and the Bella, which one would you choose? Thanks :smile:
Wow that’s a very hard question !
To me, Bella has a beautiful and newer design with a lot of accessories, but this Alma is classic design and has a very unique colour..............
If I were forced ( very very hard) to choose only one, I’ll choose Bella .
If you find that Felicie suits your needs, then you may buy it in this Rose pale colour, this colour is really beautiful and special, even my younger daughter who doesn’t care much about my bags, said : woo nice bag! when the first time she saw me carrying the Alma rose pale :biggrin:

Wow that’s a very hard question !
To me, Bella has a beautiful and newer design with a lot of accessories, but this Alma is classic design and has a very unique colour..............
If I were forced ( very very hard) to choose only one, I’ll choose Bella .
If you find that Felicie suits your needs, then you may buy it in this Rose pale colour, this colour is really beautiful and special, even my younger daughter who doesn’t care much about my bags, said : woo nice bag! when the first time she saw me carrying the Alma rose pale :biggrin:

Thank you for your help :smile:. I am not a small bag person at all (even the Alma is small to me :lol:). It sounds like the Bella is a better option (but magnolia is sold out :sad:) and I need to try it on first. Thanks again.

Thank you for your help :smile:. I am not a small bag person at all (even the Alma is small to me :lol:). It sounds like the Bella is a better option (but magnolia is sold out :sad:) and I need to try it on first. Thanks again.
If you are not a small bag person, then maybe you shouldn’t get Felicie, I’ve felicie in Champagne colour, I only used it once for a quick sundry shopping . Bella is more spacious than Alma BB . I used to be a large bag person, but now all my bigger bags are sleeping in their pyjamas :lol:
Who knows , one day I might change to a large bag person again .

Reactions: Iamminda