Who is in your passenger seat?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Lovely!

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  3. Neonoe my passenger today

Attached Files:

4. Out for a ride with Ms. Blanche BB enjoying some self time :heart:

Attached Files:

5. Finally took this bag out for the first time yesterday to lunch with my beautiful mom! I haven’t played with the varying strap length yet. It’s been left the way my CA adjusted it. Look forward to seeing how I can change the look by moving the strap around. It holds more that it looks like it can. Love the unique shape :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. Happy Monday (Double post on what are u carrying..,)

Attached Files:

Maxie25, SuziZ, Aliluvlv and 15 others like this.
  7. 8250E255-A2BA-4395-B8E7-0679489A4226.jpeg Quick Starbucks run with mono PA. I wear her crossbody with my Pochette Métis strap.

8. Love it!!:heart:

Louisgyal37 likes this.
  9. Thank you!

10. 20190708_071507.jpg
    Took Artsy out today in a rainstorm to test the Apple Guard treatment she received over the weekend.

11. How did she do? Hoping the Apple Guard did it’s job!

12. She did really well. I think I got one really small dot on the underside of the handle - I would have sworn that I covered the whole handle with AG when I sprayed it twice.

atlsweetpea11 likes this.
  13. 560B8112-B685-43FC-8E9B-25B4ACEEAD2C.jpeg Bucked in!

14. The sweet little PM.

0221BA66-C544-4945-A7EC-BA1987DE7D33.jpeg

15. I have had her for 5 days and today is the first outing...headed to work and the post office later! I am really hoping the leather softens as it is a bit stiff right now. I should probably take the plastic off the hardware

Attached Files:

BrodyAlice, Maxie25, vdlomas and 26 others like this.