Who is in your passenger seat?

First time wearing my New Shawl with my Bloomsbury that I decided to keep
aa8868be598fc59b4c6e6aaf7f15b1b6.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous

Today I’m carrying my Les Extraordinaires Neo Speedy PM in Noir Cuir Orfèvre, with golden brass hardware. She’s the VIP Couture version, and was a pre-release to the Fall 2010 Fashion Show in Paris. Tbh, she needs a liner as she’s a bit floppy.

She’s usually reserved for special, formal occasions but has been out with me three days running! I’ve decided bags are for carrying, not admiring, so she’s taking her chances on the school run, at the recycling centre and grocery shopping today! [emoji6]
9437d4729fdc1da972f9c19df8bfd6f8.jpg

Today I’m carrying my Les Extraordinaires Neo Speedy PM in Noir Cuir Orfèvre, with golden brass hardware. She’s the VIP Couture version, and was a pre-release to the Fall 2010 Fashion Show in Paris. Tbh, she needs a liner as she’s a bit floppy.

She’s usually reserved for special, formal occasions but has been out with me three days running! I’ve decided bags are for carrying, not admiring, so she’s taking her chances on the school run, at the recycling centre and grocery shopping today! [emoji6]
What a great bag!

Beautiful! TOTALLY scrumptious!

Reactions: Surfergirl1

What a beautiful bag.

Reactions: Mayfly285

It’s gorgeous! Yes! Bags you’ve bought are meant to be used...after all you’ve already paid for it. My philosophy is that the bag is there to serve my needs, so use it!!