Who is in the Mid West ice storm???

The ice is still pounding against my window - thankfully we have our power though!

LVbabydoll, I've been hearing there are SO many canceled flights, I hope he gets back on time!

The ice is still pounding against my window - thankfully we have our power though!

LVbabydoll, I've been hearing there are SO many canceled flights, I hope he gets back on time!

Ugh I know. I've had the Weather Channel on as well as the WGN news when it was on and I'm hearing that flights through early morning will be cancelled. They said up until 7am but my dad's flight is around 9am..that's cutting it really close so I bet his flight will be delayed, at the very least.

OK, not in US Mid West, but Ice storm alert in Denmark as well, I feel like being in that movie "The Ice Storm", hopefully it doesn't last too long, and everyone is safe....

We got about 1/2 -1 inch of ice dumped on us in less than 2 hours. AARRGGHH! Luckily, it's going to climb to 40 today so we won't have to deal with it for too long!

Dh and I got up yesterday morning with the intention of heading to Columbus for dinner and a little shopping. Right before we left he decided to check the weather there, and are we ever glad he did! We would have driven right into the ice storm. Instead we stayed in West Virginia where we had heavy rain, but no ice or snow.