Who is going to pick up their Miroir bags tomorrow?

If you look in some of the other threads, there are exact prices...*I think* that the Speedy is 1330, the Pochette is 590 and the alma is like 2300...not 100% sure though:smile:

I went to LV today to check out the silver & gold papillon...I didn't think I would be getting one at the first shipment because my name was halfway down the list...but when I got there to take a look at it the SA brought out "my silver papillon." She wanted me to take it home tonight, but she couldn't process the charge until tomorrow... I am glad I didn't put my name for the gold papillon because they didn't get any.:crybaby: Anyways here is a picture of my new baby that will be coming home with me tomorrow...I also have a silver pochette on hold, but I don't think I will be getting that...

1130062020a.jpg

Me.

Gold pouchette for sure, not dur if I am keeping it or it is going to me mum.

Maybe Silver Speedy, will decide when I get there. I am really on the fence on this one, as I said yesterday.

I can't get to the store until the afternoon...but I can't complain, I have a spa appointment ;)

I went to LV today to check out the silver & gold papillon...I didn't think I would be getting one at the first shipment because my name was halfway down the list...but when I got there to take a look at it the SA brought out "my silver papillon." She wanted me to take it home tonight, but she couldn't process the charge until tomorrow... I am glad I didn't put my name for the gold papillon because they didn't get any.:crybaby: Anyways here is a picture of my new baby that will be coming home with me tomorrow...I also have a silver pochette on hold, but I don't think I will be getting that...

1130062020a.jpg

Is this the Valley Fair store? :smile:

I don't think so...look at the tile border against the hardwood...well wait, maybe the back toward the door from Forest Ave.

BTW Can I tell you how much it annoys me that they closed that exit...it was so convienient to use Valet there and zip it and out!

Haha, I know! I felt like an idiot walking towards that door, ready to go out, but then being stopped by that sign. Once I was dropped off at the back door, but it was past 6pm and the door was closed, so I walked all the way around just to get in :cursing:

At first glance, that pic looked like the VF boutique...but I don't remember those tiles. Then again, who really pays attention to the floor? :shrugs: The table and the area to the left does look familiar though!

At first glance, that pic looked like the VF boutique...but I don't remember those tiles. Then again, who really pays attention to the floor? :shrugs: The table and the area to the left does look familiar though!

That's exactly what I was thinking lol...no, there is no tile there...wait that looks exactly like the door in to the store room, attic access....maybe it is.