Who is going to pick up their Miroir bags tomorrow?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I won't be able to go, but my husband will be there in the morning! Hehe. He doesn't mind too much since I told him that the bags will be paid for and ready to go when he gets to the store; so all he needs to do is bring them home.

As many of you guys know, I was almost not going to get these bags but, after the private viewing last night, I couldn't pass them up. And the SA who showed the bags to me said I was the first person on their wait list-I put my name down on May 14th! :nuts:

Who's going tomorrow?

2. Congrats Michelle..I am so happy and excited for you..No I am not going. I am not getting the pochette. I will be happy enough seeing the pics from you all ..I hope:sad:

3. Moi :yes:

4. I got mine already!! Will post pics in a minute.

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. That is totally awesome... Congrats to you can't wait to see irl

8. [​IMG]

9. ^WOW, you got it before Dec.1!! Congrats!! It looks cool.

Michelle, which bags are you getting??

10. omg how did you get it ?? its looks so cute :smile:

11. wow thats a smalllll pochette...

12. It really is like looking in a mirror! Now I'm kind of thinking that I should stay away from the speedy....the last thing I want is to have double my thighs! Eeek!!!
    JK, i really can't wait to get mine, but I didn't get a call yet :sad:
    My SA likes to keep me in suspense, good thing he's a cutie.

Congrats Bag*snob, that is cute, & quite a score!

13. Wow congratulations for getting it before the official release!

14. It is VERY small - so thin that I don't know what I am going to put in it.

15. Think Im gonna pass on this line.