Who is going to LV tomorrow?

Does anyone know if the Inclusion pieces will be available tomorrow? Just curious. The bracelets never fit me but it doesn't hurt to try them on and double check.

Yup they will be. I tried on a bangle on Monday but I think it was the medium because it was really loose. They also have a small so that might work..if they have that one tomorrow, I think I'll get one, I hope it works for you too!

I'm not going cuz a flight out to TO or Montreal or Calgary is not affordable right now..haha..but I did call my SA and he's gonna ring up my flat thingie (that's what he called it!) tomorrow!

The Coeurs are launching and a pair of shoes that I've been waiting for has FINALLY arrived. She also said that they rec'd the Rivets bags, so I can preview those while I'm there. Some other Pomme d'Amour pieces are launching as well.

Does anyone know if the Inclusion pieces will be available tomorrow? Just curious. The bracelets never fit me but it doesn't hurt to try them on and double check.

Michelle! All the inclusions are in! 'She' called me, too....I heard the pomme bracelet is smaller!

I am so excited your shoes are there...yahoo!

I'll be heading to LV during lunchtime ;) to pick up the Azur Speedy! :yahoo: . I thought I was gonna have to wait until end of Feb or March but I made the call yesterday afternoon to put myself on the waiting list and today I received the call that it's in!

Yup they will be. I tried on a bangle on Monday but I think it was the medium because it was really loose. They also have a small so that might work..if they have that one tomorrow, I think I'll get one, I hope it works for you too!

Yah, I could always get another Inclusion piece but the bracelets are so cute. It doesn't hurt to try them on though. And I forgot about the Heart Scarf. :love:

Im going to get my Pomme :heart: Purse, Azur Cles and the Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy if they have it.

For just looking purposes: the Damier Alma and White MC Aurelia for buying in the near future. :yes:

saw the hearts...MC still available, the rest were all allocated to waiting lists, more coming in thou... they are pretty big~ didnt tickle my fancy as it looks way too big hanging off a speedy 30 size.. but got my mini lin speedy :love:

went to LV today, they reserved MC heart one for me, but i saw the pomme vernis one, and loved it, but they said they cant sell me the one i saw..probably already sold to someone on the list..>< so im waitlisted for that~ also saw the evenlop pouch, it's so flat..