Who is going to carry the Lady Braid in red?

I saw a red lady braid today in UK Chanel, Bond Street. It was quite small and box shaped (sorry I don't know the name of the diff styles). The red is the same colour as my Jumbo (see avatar) however the bag was suede, not lambskin. Could it be the same as the pics you saw.

Good news, ladies! I talked to my Chanel SA today and some of the U.S. boutiques are carrying the red. She is having one sent to me as we speak, so I'll post pics when it comes. If you're interested, call a boutique to look for one. I specifically asked if it was suede, and she said it's just the regular leather.

Good news, ladies! I talked to my Chanel SA today and some of the U.S. boutiques are carrying the red. She is having one sent to me as we speak, so I'll post pics when it comes. If you're interested, call a boutique to look for one. I specifically asked if it was suede, and she said it's just the regular leather.

I can't wait to see pics of the red lady braid. I could kick myself for not getting the purple one when it was offered to me :Push: as I think it's one of the prettiest bags chanel ever made :heart:.