who is carlos santana?

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
LA
they have shoes by carlos santana at some stores... they're not cheapo but not that expensive either... what is this brand about?

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
LA
thanks. i thought of the singer when i first saw the brand but said, "couldn't be.." i guess it could!

anyways, i bought a pair of black pointy toe heels at macy's this past weekend for $44! they're on the site for $97 still!

they're pretty comfy!

lishie

Feb 7, 2006
Pittsburgh
They're by Carlos Santana, the guitarist. From what I understand, the profits from the shoes go to charity. I have two pairs and I like them. Cute, but don't break the bank.

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
So Cal
thanks. i thought of the singer when i first saw the brand but said, "couldn't be.." i guess it could!

anyways, i bought a pair of black pointy toe heels at macy's this past weekend for $44! they're on the site for $97 still!

they're pretty comfy!
Which ones did you get? I have a pair of his Wicked and Prospect styles and I LOVE them both. Comfy, sexy and not too much!

rella869

Oct 19, 2006
I LOVE LOVE his shoes. I have a pair of ankle boots and they are super comfy. I got them at DSW for 80, on the site they are over 120!

robyn

Are we there yet?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
D.C. suburbs
I LOVE his shoes -- they are so super comfy & fit my feet perfectly. I have never had heels so easy to walk around in all day:yahoo:

fabulite

livin' la vida loca
Dec 21, 2006
New England
He is an amazing musician and human being and a portion of the $$ spent on those very cute shoes goes to his milagro foundation that helps children around the world.

spendingmore

Oct 13, 2006
They're by Carlos Santana, the guitarist. From what I understand, the profits from the shoes go to charity.
That is correct. I think his shoes are fantastic deals considering other brands costing hundreds. I had brought a pair of S Rossi shoes and a month later, I saw CS had the same shoe for way cheaper.