Who is Billy Porter?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I know there was a man by the Name of Billy Porter from the R&B scene but is that the Same Billy Porter that wear a dress to an awards show? Thank you

The first video is the R& B Billy Porter

and is this Billy Porter the same guy

thank you

Kansashalo likes this.
  2. #2 Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

3. #3 Oct 8, 2019

4. #4 Oct 8, 2019

5. Why wouldn’t he be the same person? I’m so confused.

alliegetyourgun likes this.
  6. uhpharm01 and alliegetyourgun like this.
  7. All the same Billy Porter, he just went through an evolution as an artist like many others do. I love him!

8. Oh okay. Thanks dear. I see now. It is the same person. Wow what a big change.

Kansashalo likes this.
  9. That was a major evolution

Kansashalo likes this.
  10. #12 Oct 8, 2019
    Unfortunately in 1997 when Billy released Show Me, many artists feared to live openly. Thank goodness times have changed and some people no longer fear living openly. I am happy that he and others are living their lives as they wish without fear. Billy is an amazing actor and performer. I love his confidence regardless of what he chooses to wear. He uses his platform to empower others to live openly without fear or intimidation. Sometimes the world can be so cruel but I always choose to lead with love and acceptance. The category is LOVE!

11. Plus he is a great actor.

SittinInCoach, uhpharm01 and MCF like this.
  12. Lovely post made by Billy on Instagram today, reminded me of this post and how he’s had to hide his true self for many years.

Attached Files:

SittinInCoach and EmmJay like this.
  13. “Your gift will make room for you.” All facts!