Who is behind atelier naff ?

Thanks so much LP, I learned about your site from the PF, and I'm so glad I did! Your site has the best balenciaga info out there, and I love your sense of humor. :o)

ps tell Rogue that her pods are AWESOME!! People always comment on it when I wear it on my day bag. :o)

i swear I already relied here... but it went poof, or didnt go through maybe.

anyhow, LP, thanks so much for all your hard work. I am on your site daily, no make that hourly... atelier.naff has been at the top of my address book for at least a year (ok, two). what an invaluable resource you have given to all of us!

thanks so much sweet LP!

the atelier naff blogspot helped me purchase my first balenciaga. she is so kind and helpful and she seriously saved me hundreds because sooooo many balenciagas are fake. in fact after balenciaga, i became a bag freak. here is my collection: Balenciaga indigo twiggy, Fendi spy green, Louis Vuitton med. looping, Dior Rasta bowler bag, Gucci bamboo tote black, Isabella Fiore summer of love bag rust, juicy couture satchel magenta, and a multitude of other cute non-designer bags. Note: i had to part with my balenciaga calcaire first bag in order to get my spy bag -- well worth it...in any case im new to the purse blog but i heard so many great things about it...love to make new friends =)

Thanks SOOOOOO much for all ya time and effort put into maintaining atelier naff, LP!!! You have NO idea how much ya site has touched and helped so many of us. I know I would be completely lost without ya reference guides and colour swatches!

You da bomb! :love:

As we all know, we are great at shallow obsessing, but in a gesture toward LP, everyone click on kiva.org tonight, and make someone's wish to have a business a reality. You know that she won't bring this up, but she is a big believer in this charitable endeavor. I would gladly pay $25.00, and more, for the information that she provides us for free. So, let's say thank you to her in this charitable way. :yes: I :heart: Louisey Peasey.

I always looooove the feeling of getting a new bbag but I love the feeling more everytime I receive an email update from Kiva.org about the businesses of their entrepreneurs....so I thought it would be nice to give something to Kiva everytime I have a bbag activity (purchase/sale/trade). Thank you, LP from the bottom of my heart for steering me towards genuine bbags and Kiva. I'm so glad you're not a guy else I would ask you to marry me.

I'm another member here in awe of LP, the depth and breadth of her Balenciaga knowledge, and her selfless sharing of that knowledge with all of us. A true class act, and a very smart, funny, articulate, and sweet person to boot.:heart: :love:

Louisey is a saint. Without naff I can't even begin to imagine how many of us might be posting pics of our new, but unknowingly, fake bbags.
Thank you for all of the work you put into atelier.naff Louisey. I use it almost daily, sometimes several times a day. You are the BEST! :love:
I couldn't have said it better myself. If it wasn't for Louisey's site I would have never known my 04 black first with pewter hardware was fake! and I was carrying it around for a year! so thank you for all the work that you do you've saved me from a lot of wasted$$$ you're the greatest:heart:

LP I have you up with a halo. Thanks so much for your credible information, your generosity in sharing .. I am always in awe in face of a real classy lady !
I will go and read abt your Spy thesis later!

Louisey!
This may creep you out but I hope not! I remember a while back I used to love TheBagHunter blog and I THINK (but I may be mistaken) that it was you? Anyways I wanted to buy my first bbag in December and went looking for this blog and it was gone :sad: I panicked and posted on another forum looking for the bag hunter and someone told me to look for LouiseyPeasey on TPF and to check out atelier.naff. So here I am a member with an AUTHENTIC Balenciaga! THANK YOU!

I totally stalked you. But in a good way! lol