Who I Would Love to Look Like!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Well, not that I don't like how I look, but this girl is completely gorgeous!!! :love: Who couldn't agree?!

rachel_mcadams_pretty.jpg

rachel_mcadams_pretty1.jpg

rachel_mcadams_pretty2.jpg

rachel_mcadams_pretty3.jpg

rachel_mcadams_pretty4.jpg

rachel_mcadams_pretty5.jpg

Shes really cute. Hmmm who would mine be.....I think if I had to choose it would be Ayumi Hamasaki::love:

ayumi_hamasaki.jpg

I think shes so cute, and I'd still want to look Asian:biggrin:

Rachel McAdams is quite beautiful - and she does have a lot more charm onscreen than many other actresses. She is probably the only new actress that I really like.

But I am really not digging the new hair! It's hideous and obviously the result of corrective coloring on the brown hair she was sporting. I think she could have gone with some lowlights that would have made the orangish blonde look much better.

Noriko said:
Shes really cute. Hmmm who would mine be.....I think if I had to choose it would be Ayumi Hamasaki::love:

ayumi_hamasaki.jpg

I think shes so cute, and I'd still want to look Asian:biggrin:

I love her hair! I saw that a lot on Japanese fashion magazines, wish I had one of those now to try to copy the hair style.

I need a new hair cut-- I just haven't found a stylist that I love in a while!! I'm thinking to dye my hair a chocolate brown color (I'm a natural dirty blond) What do you girls think??

In my experience, stylists always respond better to pictures than my own muddled descriptions of what I want. Definitely go out and buy a couple hair magazines and look over them. I have a stack of about 20, and I've even clipped my favorite looks and organized them in a hair scrapbook.

Hmm. I kinda like the way I look now :P

But if I had to pick another, then Nicole Richie (or Natalie Portman)

Attachments

• is_11224887.jpg
    is_11224887.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 225
  • is_11224894.jpg
    is_11224894.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 178
  • is_11224905.jpg
    is_11224905.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 270
Charlize is quite a hottie too!!

I really think Scarlett looks years older than her age- just in her demeanor and how she dresses. Do you agree?