Who I Would Love to Look Like!!

1. Well, not that I don't like how I look, but this girl is completely gorgeous!!! :love: Who couldn't agree?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shes really cute. Hmmm who would mine be.....I think if I had to choose it would be Ayumi Hamasaki::love:

[​IMG]

I think shes so cute, and I'd still want to look Asian:biggrin:

3. Rachel McAdams is quite beautiful - and she does have a lot more charm onscreen than many other actresses. She is probably the only new actress that I really like.

But I am really not digging the new hair! It's hideous and obviously the result of corrective coloring on the brown hair she was sporting. I think she could have gone with some lowlights that would have made the orangish blonde look much better.

4. I'm just so entranced by Rachel. I think she can pull off this hair, but the rich chocolate color was just divine!!

5. I love her hair! I saw that a lot on Japanese fashion magazines, wish I had one of those now to try to copy the hair style.

6. ^^^yeah beautiful hair! I need to get a haircut soon lol maybe I'll try to have my stylist pull it off :lol:

7. I need a new hair cut-- I just haven't found a stylist that I love in a while!! I'm thinking to dye my hair a chocolate brown color (I'm a natural dirty blond) What do you girls think??

8. In my experience, stylists always respond better to pictures than my own muddled descriptions of what I want. Definitely go out and buy a couple hair magazines and look over them. I have a stack of about 20, and I've even clipped my favorite looks and organized them in a hair scrapbook.

9. Ok its official I NEEEED toget my damn hair done, the Red Party and the World Festival are coming up :biggrin: Can't go looking like a damn hag :sad:

10. I'm going to work on a scrap book of pictures-- colors, styles, etc. I need a transformation!

11. Scarlett Johansson
    [​IMG]

Maybe for a day I'd like to look like her. Then go back to me. hehe

12. Hmm. I kinda like the way I look now :P

But if I had to pick another, then Nicole Richie (or Natalie Portman)

is_11224887.jpg is_11224894.jpg is_11224905.jpg
  13. Not a fan of Rachel McAdams. I would choose Charlize Theron or Halle Berry if I could look like anyone.

14. Charlize is quite a hottie too!!

I really think Scarlett looks years older than her age- just in her demeanor and how she dresses. Do you agree?

15. ^^^agreed. I loved her in the island!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice