Who here ordered the damier speedy from elux?

1. If so, did it give off color transfer. I got a call today from the SA that yes indeed my bag does give off color transfer so they want to give me store credit. She recommended that I don't get the same bag but I love it. Do you think it's weird to take a white t-shirt and test the bags? Do you think they'll refuse? I asked once and they laughed at me and said of course not, but this was before they acknowledged my bag as "defecive." So what should I do now? I would just rather return the bag and order off elux, no tax and ****** but there's a chance that'll be defective too, right?

2. i ordered off eLuxury, and because i used a red purseket with it from the day it arrived, i never realized the lining was bleeding. i still haven't tested it yet, but i don't bother because i know i'll always use the red pursket with it, so even if it bled it wouldn't matter.

you can buy a purseket to put inside the bag, so if it has to bleed it would bleed on the pursket and your things won't get stained

3. what dod u mean by bleeding?

4. color transfer

5. I ordered my Damier Speedy from eluxury in June and haven't had any bleeding. I haven't tested it using a white skirt, maybe I should.

I don't blame you for wanting another one. I love mine. I don't think everyone with a Damier Speedy is having this problem so you'll probably be okay if you just get a replacement. HTH!

6. i also ordered my damier speedy from eLux and i havent had any bleeding either. I even tested it when the problem was rising with other pfers and no transfer at all.

7. I am so glad they acknowleged the problem for you, at least that's a start. It certainly took them long enough.
    I know Texasgirl took a white towel into NM and they let her test the bags.

8. i got mine off eluxury =[, I would get a purseket but i love the semi sag of speedys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice