Who Here Modifies Their Bags?

gradco2004

Luxury Aficianado
O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I have done my first mod. I really loved the trunks & bags pochette that I bought, but it is way too pretty to just use as an organizer inside my bags. I found the chain a little too dainty, so I modified my bag! I have created a pochette/wapity hybrid. So... show me your bag mods!

louisvjanuary002ue5.jpg

louisvjanuary001ne2.jpg

How cool!! The pochette looks really cool with the wapity strap, almost as if it's a wristlet. Btw, not sure if you saw what I said in the other thread but I'm loving your green wall(s)! LOL (and the blue too) haha :lol:

Oh.. are you the same person with the green walls? Yes, i've seen that wall in other posts and thought it looked great with LV. Nice blue walls tooo!!! And that's a nice new twist to your pochette

Btw, not sure if you saw what I said in the other thread but I'm loving your green wall(s)! LOL (and the blue too) haha :lol:

How cool!! The pochette looks really cool with the wapity strap, almost as if it's a wristlet. Btw, not sure if you saw what I said in the other thread but I'm loving your green wall(s)! LOL (and the blue too) haha :lol:

Oh.. are you the same person with the green walls? Yes, i've seen that wall in other posts and thought it looked great with LV. Nice blue walls tooo!!! And that's a nice new twist to your pochette

Yes (LoL) that's me! Gradco loves his paint. I will have to start taking pictures in my Cayenne room too so that you can see it. I have to paint my walls bright colors to keep my mood light. :roflmfao:. Ralph Lauren & Valspar are my favorite paint brands; courtesy of Lowes's.

Very Creative.
The only thing I ever did was to take the strap from my mini pochette and add the extender to it....voila, instant shoulder chain. Not going to spend $120 for the new one LV is marketing....