who here has....

1. a vintage french company monogram speedy 30? i'm considering one and would like to see pics of yours. tell me how much you love them too!:P

2. I do and I love it!

Here she is with her little sister, the 25 and a friend, Belem PM:

FC Speedys and Belem PM.jpg
  3. And here she is in a family portrait:

FC Speedys.jpg
  4. ^^I just have to say that I love your watermark. Very smart!

5. Addictedtolv- how do you like your belem pm? I'm falling for the gm and want to know if it carries well?

6. I had to have a French Company Speedy 30. I wanted my LV's upstanding on both sides. I just like this bag better than the newer ones... Now if only I could turn this bag into a Speedy 35. I just need more room...
    [​IMG]

7. thanks for sharing for they are timeless beautys!

8. I was wondering that myself. I'm always drawn to the Belem in the store, but can't decide how it would work on a daily basis.

9. i adore these speedies, did they ever make keepalls with the same style i would kill for one lol

10. I LOVE this scarf!!!

11. Nice scarf:flowers: and oh, :heart: the lips, lol

12. ^^ love the scarf!!!

13. Thank you! :flowers: Hopefully I won't see these pics on eBay or worse, iOffer! :yucky:

14. I love my Belem PM! It is surprisingly roomy for such a small bag as it opens up fully on both sides. It is definitely a hand-held bag unless you have teeny arms. DH thinks it is the nicest style that LV ever produced. :yes:

15. I don't use mine on a daily basis. But I do use it for going out or for a special event or something. I can fit in my Coach cosmetic bag, Palm, Mono French Purse, cell phone and CC holder. I put my Mono 6-key case and car key (big block) into the outside pockets. The structure of the bag doesn't change at all whether it is empty or full. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice