Who has the small Koala wallet

1. I heard that there are small ones in stores with 6 credit card slots.
    I'm thinking about exchanging for that one.
    Is there any pics of the small one here? TIA

2. I wasn't aware Koala had different sizes. Could you be thinking about Billfold? That one comes with 6 credit card slots, although they do have one with 9 slots too I believe. But I may be wrong. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

3. didn't the small koala come with 3 credit card slots? i mean i was @ LV the other day and it's really small...i was choosing between the regular sized koala and went for a gucci that has 10 credit card slots..

4. This is what Koala wallet looks like: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10896824&SectionID=

It has 9 credit card slots. The only one I know with 3 credit card slots is Ludlow.

I may be wrong though. Does anyone else know for sure?

5. It does have a small one with 6 card slots. It is $410.

6. Really? What does it look like? Can you post a pic?

7. Yes, please, could you post pictures. I have never seen the smaller one. Thanks :flowers:

8. Is it the koala card holder??

9. I bought the small koala wallet to use in my smaller bags, and I love it. I have not gone back to my other wallet since I got it. The one drawback though, is that it doesnt have a change slot. I dont really mind this, because I dont really use change. Here are some pics:

It has six credit card slots, an ID holder, and a place for a small picture. It also has a slot for bills.

lv1.JPG lv2.JPG lv3.JPG
  10. Thanks for posting pictures dk2504. It's pretty :love:

11. Wow, I didn't know a smaller size existed till now. Thanks for the pics. The wallet is very cute!

12. Thank you! I saw someone talk about 6 card slot Koala in another forum. I guess it would be cute.

13. Oh, probably this is the name:P :P :P :P :P

14. Thank you very much! This this cute! I bought the larger one, it's kinda too large to me since I'm using pochette most of the time and I have tiny hands:love: :love: :love: :love:
    I guess I'm gonna return the large one to elux and get this one. Do you mind to tell me about the measurements of this wallet? Does it come in Damier? I guess I have to go to NY to get.
    Thanks a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice