Who has the pink verni alma mm ??????

I have a rose Pop Cles and don´t really baby it, I use it every day and had it in the pocket of my jeans some times, no problems yet. I care for my pomme Alma since its my HG bag, I`ll speak with my SA next week what she has to say about this Topic.

i have three vernis almas.. one of these is the rose pop. no color transfer!!! no worries with vernis.. pls check my "other threads" for pics of this beauty.. goodluck!! im sure you wont regret this purchase.

Are you talking about the rose pop? It is a dark enough pink you should not have to really worry. I would not wear it brand new dark denim or anything else really dark that has not been washed a bunch of times. And keep it away from any type of news or magazine print.

ITA w/beljwl. You can still wear dark jeans with the rose pop alma provided it's not brand new. Otherwise, there's nothing much else to worry about.

posting pics for your reference.. and i hope this will calm your mind.. i've had the amarante since last year, no scratches or dents whatsoever even if i abuse it and bump it everywhere!!!

90ad2d78.jpg
2172dae7.jpg
ce606f02.jpg
d3af3d36.jpg
8e93be45.jpg

3cd3aa99.jpg

hope this helps!!! :biggrin: