Who has the most?

OMG, yeah those are insane numbers. I only have ten and that's good enough for me right now ^__^ All I need is something in Citta and Vacanze then I am done :biggrin:

me too! i am up to number twelve today with the paradiso ciao ciao.. i am trying to sell a few so it'll probably go back down to 9 til vacanze ;)

i'm also lacking tan playground but i'm not willing to pay the crazy prices for those!

me too! i am up to number twelve today with the paradiso ciao ciao.. i am trying to sell a few so it'll probably go back down to 9 til vacanze ;)

i'm also lacking tan playground but i'm not willing to pay the crazy prices for those!

Aw, well maybe just wait around till it settles down. I am so lucky I got my Tan PG Bella & my Foresta Bella at good prices... :tup: Thank god for good friends. LOLz.

same here. 1 print, 1 bag...well some what, trying to cut back and sell some. All I need now is another Cammo Olive (sold my bambino), Trasporto and Vacanze and I will have 1 item in each print (except solids).