Who has the Monogram Stephen?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is everyone wearing with it?

When I first bought it--it was not cold outside. So everytime I tried it on it was with summery type clothes. tank tops and jeans

Well today just for the heck of it i tried it on again and for some reason I really really loved it. I think it was my outfit.

I had a big chunky turtle-neck sweater and boots on. The bag is so subtantial in size that it went well with the look. I don't know if that makes sense but I think I like it better with fall/winter heavier clothes.

I'm babbling. But just wanted to share. I think I will be bringing mr. stephen out soon now. He's been waiting a long time :roflmfao:

If anyone with a stephen has nothing better to do with their time try it on with a summer outfit and then again with a fall/winter heavier outfit. I swear the bag looks 1000% better.

I'm not crazy......

or am I?:roflmfao:

2. :P I don't have one but you thread was cute.:flowers:

3. LOL:roflmfao:
    Thanks.:P

4. Here's the leopard Stephen with a winter outfit. I don't have it anymore, cause I exchanged it for the Adele. But I think it looks better with bulkier clothing.

S7 (2).jpg
  5. Your story is whay funny and cute... Enjoy...:yes:

6. I don't own the Stephen but I do know the feeling of falling in love all over again with a bag, it's so much fun. Almost like getting a brand new one.

7. See. LOL. I knew I was not crazy. :graucho:
    I think because the bag is so big that it loks great with winter clothes. I dunno. It just works.

Kathy can I borrow your Adele? :roflmfao:

8. No you are not crazy. It's a great point. My Adele has to be babied, of course. I nearly died with the flight attendant told me to put the bag in an overhead bin. I hid it under a blanket. :roflmfao:

9. OT... What was the flight attendant thinking of???:confused1: They got to be kidding??? Put our precious babies in the overhead?:shocked:

10. I would have gotten off the plane.