Who has the gathered wallet?

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I'd like to hear from those who have a leather gathered wallet. How are you liking it after having it awhile? Do the pleats/gathered areas ever get smashed or anything in your purse?

Pics would be nice if you have them :smile:

I have the purple gathered wallet and I still love it. I bought it during the last PCE and haven't switched out yet. The pleats in the leather look as good as the day I bought it. The pleats are pretty close to the wallet, so it would take a lot, I think, to damage them. I love mine. I was worried about spending that much on just a wallet but I love it and it's something I use every day. :smile:

I have the purple gathered one and love it as much as the black gathered Sophia. I have used it daily since I got it about month ago and still looks brand new. I will post pic in a few.

I have the purple gathered wallet and I still love it. I bought it during the last PCE and haven't switched out yet. The pleats in the leather look as good as the day I bought it. The pleats are pretty close to the wallet, so it would take a lot, I think, to damage them. I love mine. I was worried about spending that much on just a wallet but I love it and it's something I use every day. :smile:

Same here! It looks as good as the day I bought it last September. The pleats never distort or shift. This wallet is not delicate at all. I highly recommend it!

3c20d313.jpg

Same here! It looks as good as the day I bought it last September. The pleats never distort or shift. This wallet is not delicate at all. I highly recommend it!
I completely agree! I cannot get over how absolutely wonderful this wallet is. The quality is just amazing, I've used it every day since I bought it during PCE and it still looks as good as the day I bought it.