Who has the gathered wallet?

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I'd like to hear from those who have a leather gathered wallet. How are you liking it after having it awhile? Do the pleats/gathered areas ever get smashed or anything in your purse?

Pics would be nice if you have them :smile:

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
I have the purple gathered wallet and I still love it. I bought it during the last PCE and haven't switched out yet. The pleats in the leather look as good as the day I bought it. The pleats are pretty close to the wallet, so it would take a lot, I think, to damage them. I love mine. I was worried about spending that much on just a wallet but I love it and it's something I use every day. :smile:

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I have the purple gathered one and love it as much as the black gathered Sophia. I have used it daily since I got it about month ago and still looks brand new. I will post pic in a few.

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
I have the purple gathered wallet and I still love it. I bought it during the last PCE and haven't switched out yet. The pleats in the leather look as good as the day I bought it. The pleats are pretty close to the wallet, so it would take a lot, I think, to damage them. I love mine. I was worried about spending that much on just a wallet but I love it and it's something I use every day. :smile:
Same here! It looks as good as the day I bought it last September. The pleats never distort or shift. This wallet is not delicate at all. I highly recommend it!

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
I have the black one it is beautiful and is not delicate at all!

Dec 18, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Same here! It looks as good as the day I bought it last September. The pleats never distort or shift. This wallet is not delicate at all. I highly recommend it!
I completely agree! I cannot get over how absolutely wonderful this wallet is. The quality is just amazing, I've used it every day since I bought it during PCE and it still looks as good as the day I bought it.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Oh you girls are enablers! LOL. I think I need this wallet. Ha ha. It is so pretty. Thanks for the pic iuvcoach. Gorgeous!

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I have the black. I have been using it since last PCE and it's looks brand new. I love this wallet! You definitely need one!