Who has the amorous satchel? Show!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that will be my next RM bag...but after doing a search on here I don't recall seeing any threads on this...so what do you girls think?

For those of you who own this, do you like it? Please share !

2. No one likes/ owns the amorous??

3. I have the Amorous in Black Cherry. I will post some pics soon as I find my camera.

4. Thanks!

5. I love the bag. But I don't own it. YET!!! :graucho:

6. Lol!! Me too....yet

7. If you were to get it, which colours are you leaning towards???

Personally for me, since it is such a structured bag, I would go for more 'safer' colours so that it is office appropriate. I am looking at the nude one and I love it.

But then again, red could be fun too. :lolots:

8. #8 Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  9. Actually, I love red bags!

10. Thanks for sharing! It looks gorgy :smile:

11. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446647311&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830001555864&catargetid=500002830003805918&cadevice=c

I got this one last Friday. I love electric blue one. this one is my 6th RM.
    This one is the best. So beautiful. I am thinking to get pale pink Amorous or Darcy. I know to get Darcy seems kinda too late but I like to have it.