Who has sold a Miu Miu?

miu miu1

it's a moto world ;)
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Ladies,
I know some of you have sold their purses.
I would like to know why?
Did you fall out of love? Did you want to finance a new purse? Or did you just need the money?
And have you ever regreted it?

Sad to say, i am feeling regretted buying a coffer as i think it looks big and bulky on me! Any one with a coffer feels this way too? I still love my coffer but just find it quite big, after only purchased it for a month....

I haven't sold a purse in a long time...but If I lived in a different country I would definitely sell more of my bags...just because I like money more than bags and....new bags are always coming out!

Selling to finanace newer bags for sure ! Thought of selling my Black Bauletto although can't bear to but I'm getting so addicted to Balenciaga that I can't help it...

Will you gals sell this design in exchange for Balenciaga Tempete ?

:P

Attachments

• My Miu Miu.JPG
    My Miu Miu.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 69
Sad to say, i am feeling regretted buying a coffer as i think it looks big and bulky on me! Any one with a coffer feels this way too? I still love my coffer but just find it quite big, after only purchased it for a month....

I just got my first miu miu coffer in black !!! So excited! :smile: It is a tad big after i look at it on me - for a 3rd time, but i'm liking it..

my only complain is that i probably can't wear it with skirt suits to work.. will look better with a dress. It's not as versatile as my LV damier speedy, but heck it! I love it on weekends! :smile:

I've sold both of mine. The first one because I didn't like the color on the hardware. The second one because it seemed like it would scratch easy.

I've sold a few - one I won off ebay, but when I got it, I felt it was just too awkward a size for me. I sold a coffer because I rarely used it and wanted to get a Prada. Also sold one more just cause I've too many pink bags. I don't regret it!!

have not sold any and doens't plan to anytime soon, just save up more money for a new bag, feels weird seling them and especially if I've used them, can't part with it. I've only sold one B bag, 1 coach and one other one I forgot...only because I don't use it..

What size did you get (I am guessing the regular?) I tried the regular on and found it too big as well. So I bought the medium which is a great size on me (I am 5' 7"). You might get used to it after a while - it's a different shape to so many other bags.:smile:

What size did you get (I am guessing the regular?) I tried the regular on and found it too big as well. So I bought the medium which is a great size on me (I am 5' 7"). You might get used to it after a while - it's a different shape to so many other bags.:smile:

It is regular size. Wondering will it look smaller when the leather broke in and become softer....