Who has seen Coach Washed Red in person?

I am really intrigued now, thank you everyone for your input! I plan to go see it tomorrow afternoon, I just hope my SA has a Rogue in stock in that color. She told me in an email that another customer is interested in it too, and there is only one in the store. I am fine with ordering one if I have to, but I'd really like to see the color first.

I am really intrigued now, thank you everyone for your input! I plan to go see it tomorrow afternoon, I just hope my SA has a Rogue in stock in that color. She told me in an email that another customer is interested in it too, and there is only one in the store. I am fine with ordering one if I have to, but I'd really like to see the color first.
Be sure to look it over thoroughly. My store only had 1 & when I went in to look at it, the dye was coming off one shoulder strap. I've never had this with any of my Rogues but something to check. I ended up ordering. Good luck!

Reactions: CoachMaven
Be sure to look it over thoroughly. My store only had 1 & when I went in to look at it, the dye was coming off one shoulder strap. I've never had this with any of my Rogues but something to check. I ended up ordering. Good luck!
Thanks, that's a little disconcerting. I hope that's not a common thing with the color. I hope you love yours!

I saw it IRL today, and I'm not sold. It didn't look pink, but it just felt lacking compared to a nice, saturated 1941 Red. I guess I'll be returning mine when it arrives in the mail.
Now I want to see it IRL, too. I was thinking I might like it in the 25 size if it ever goes on sale which I believe it will. Maybe a bag charm will help? It is amazing how a bag charm can totally make a blah bag look fab!

I have the tea rose version, and I do think it has a pinky/coral undertone. I’m out the next couple of evenings but will try to post a pic on Friday outdoors against 1941 Red and Vermillion as contrast.

Thank you all! I went to my store today, and they had one in stock. It looked like a true brick red, and I was not a fan of it for me. I have my heart set on the 1941 Red, so if it never comes back, I will suck it up and do a MTO version.

I did end up purchasing the Dinky in the Dark Denim color though. I LOVE my quilted Dinky, but being black, quilted, and brass rivets, I feel like it is better used for dressing up/date nights/business look. I love how it hangs on me crossbody. I saw it online this morning available and mentioned it to my SA over the phone. By the time I got to the store, it sold out online! She was able to order one for me directly from another store. Can't wait to get it!

Reactions: Pagan and Teagaggle
I must say that I tried on a washed red Bandit Hobo and I loved the look of it in that color. To my eyes, there was a dark salmon-colored cast to the bag, at least in the store lighting. It is so interesting how we all see the color differently, and this may be due to variations in our visual perception, variations in lighting, and even variations in the dye lots used to color the bags. I am not a fan of brick colored things, either, so I was only too happy to perceive a salmon tint to the bag.

I just picked up a washed red tea rose Rogue today. I love it so much! I think the color looks faded red with a touch of pink. I don't think I would like the color much in a plain Rogue. I feel like the roses really break up the color.
I completely agree; it’s a great background colour for the tea roses, the real stars of the show.

Reactions: bluesh4rk