Who has Parker Perforated items?

Me! I have a set in gray from the outlets and love it. I get compliments every time I take them out. :smile:

IMG_1805.jpg

What are you thinking of picking up? Do you know if it comes in anything besides gray and green?

Perforated i think only comes in green and the gray. My outlet had the green in the clearance section in the last month or so. I have the green shlder bag. I think style # 13622. I love it. Put a lil color in my bag collection. LOL

I have the gray zip around wallet just waiting to be joined by the gray shoulder bag. I am hoping they hit the outlet soon since they were just removed from the website. I am on client tracker at both outlets in my area.

What are you thinking about getting? The satchel is really cute too!

I just can't decide if it will be an impulse purchase or not! Usually when I pick something up randomly and it's not planned I don't end up loving it :shrugs:

I love the size of this bag. I wish the drop was longer, but I can deal with that. I prefer the mushroom, because of the color and because I am not a big fan of having 'c's all over the bag. I think it's a cool looking bag though.

I just can't decide if it will be an impulse purchase or not! Usually when I pick something up randomly and it's not planned I don't end up loving it :shrugs:

I really like it...and I think it's great for transitioning into fall too.

The only downside was that it was 50% off $458 and I bought it before the 20% coupon and I haven't seen it in the outlet since.

I am holding on to it with the tags just in case it goes down in price in the next week or two...but, I will definitely keep it!