Who has or loves the Glace Leather?

May 7, 2007
I was just going through some old threads and photos etc and know that Rascalcat loves her Glace Leather but does anybody else a) own any glace Leather bags or b) want any glace leather bags?

I personally would like a Black Glace Bays although I love the Plum Glace too.

I have a Plum Glace Roxanne.

It was the most amazing purple/red on arrival but I am afraid that it is now more of a dark red. This has changed it from fantastic to nice which is a bit sad. I don't know if severe colour change is characteristic of the colour or the Glace leather.

I find the Glace leather a bit stiff. I think I would prefer to have it in a Bayswater than a Roxanne.

I have the plum glace Ledbury...It is really beautiful!
The colour is really different and IMO alot nicer than the other Ledburys I've owned.
(oak, pink and choc)
I did think of selling it at the weekend...as someone made me an offer, but it's such a fab little bag, I just don't think I can part with it!

I love it, but dont have any. Would love a plum glace roxanne/ledbury/bays!!

Have been tempted to bid/purchase several plum glace blenheims when theyve come up in the past however I know now that this style is too small for me. Also get very tempted when the plum jaimes pop up on ebay but they style just doesnt do it for me somehow.

love them (as you all know).. the leather is lovely and the plum colour is just amazing. I have found the colour has gotten deeper over time which i really like.

I have a black glace blenheim and i think its gorgeous:love: I would love a plum glace bays:nuts: To be honest I think mulberry should bring this leather back, it would be very popular.

Oh yes, I have seen veridigis (pale mint green colour) antique glace bags on ebay too..

I have a black glace bayswater, and it is my all time fave mulberry bag. I have had it for years and love, love, love it. I use it all the time, and the leather only gets better. It is no longer stiff, but still keeps it shape nicely - it is not as slouchy as a used darwin bays would be. Best mulberry bag ever!

And yes, there was an oak glace colour as well (I think Croxley has an oak glace roxy in her fab collection)