Who has more than 1 Roxanne?

May 7, 2007
For those girls lucky enough to have more than 1 Roxanne, which colour do you use the most?

The reason I ask is that I have a Chocolate Roxanne and would love an Oak one but I'm not sure if I would use them both - I don't normally like buying the same bag in different colours - but I LOVE the look of a nice old, used Oak Roxy but am just wondering if my Chocolate one would get used if I had Oak (I have Oak Bays).

I've got a chocolate and an oak Roxanne - choco for autumn/winter and oak for spring/summer.

My first was the chocolate which I used through winter into spring. As we headed towards summer I got my oak Emmy out, which I had bought last summer but not used. I liked it, but didn't love it as much as my Roxanne, so in the end I just bought an oak Roxanne which I've been using ever since.

I really don't want another bag - I'm happy with the Roxies year round.

And my sister is happy, as she got a nearly new oak Emmy (which she loves) for free!

I broke my own rule of not duplicating the same design of bag when I bought the lemon Roxy and then the aqua Roxy. I sold the aqua one soon after as it was just not the right colour for me. If you love Roxy then go for it.

My choc one still needs to go out and get introduced to the world and the elements of north scotland. During summer I have felt it is too heavy (colour) - however cant wait for autumn and winter to break her out. It is funny - I have no problem using my black mulberries in summer - just felt my choc one was too heavy :shrugs:

I have Black Antique Glace and Plum Antique Glace, and both rotate evenly through my collection and take their turn.

If they're not close colours then I don't see why one would be used more than the other - you've a bag to fulfill your tan bag mission, and another to fulfill your brown bag mission! I think of my bag needs and usage in terms of colour rather than style, and (unless I really want to carry a specific bag) I mostly choose the bag I carry according to what colour I want on my arm. :yes:

Well needless to say I have been using my Oak Roxy since she arrived yesterday - probably because she's my new one rather than anything else, although I do suspect that she will be getting tons of use.