Who has more than 1 Roxanne?

May 7, 2007
For those girls lucky enough to have more than 1 Roxanne, which colour do you use the most?

The reason I ask is that I have a Chocolate Roxanne and would love an Oak one but I'm not sure if I would use them both - I don't normally like buying the same bag in different colours - but I LOVE the look of a nice old, used Oak Roxy but am just wondering if my Chocolate one would get used if I had Oak (I have Oak Bays).

roxford

Sep 13, 2007
I've got a chocolate and an oak Roxanne - choco for autumn/winter and oak for spring/summer.

My first was the chocolate which I used through winter into spring. As we headed towards summer I got my oak Emmy out, which I had bought last summer but not used. I liked it, but didn't love it as much as my Roxanne, so in the end I just bought an oak Roxanne which I've been using ever since.

I really don't want another bag - I'm happy with the Roxies year round.

And my sister is happy, as she got a nearly new oak Emmy (which she loves) for free!

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
Ali , a while ago I had three , oak , choc and red glove . Sold red glove , gave away choc
and only ever use battered old oak !
NOw my Bays , thats another story...

mulberrymania

May 20, 2007
got a python and a oak . I tend to use the python occasionally and the oak regularly but my battered Euston is used most of the time.

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
I have a chocolate and glace verdigras. Used my verdigras quite a bit over summer however plan to use chocolate over winter!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I broke my own rule of not duplicating the same design of bag when I bought the lemon Roxy and then the aqua Roxy. I sold the aqua one soon after as it was just not the right colour for me. If you love Roxy then go for it.

Whippet

I want to believe
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Manchester
I've got chocolate too, and my next purchase is oak roxy.

I will still use choc in winter and in the more rough and tumble environments.

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
I have a chocolate one and an oak one. Use and love the battered choc most but I am starting to bond better to my oak one now that she is a bit worn in. :smile:

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
My choc one still needs to go out and get introduced to the world and the elements of north scotland. During summer I have felt it is too heavy (colour) - however cant wait for autumn and winter to break her out. It is funny - I have no problem using my black mulberries in summer - just felt my choc one was too heavy :shrugs:

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
I have Black Antique Glace and Plum Antique Glace, and both rotate evenly through my collection and take their turn.

If they're not close colours then I don't see why one would be used more than the other - you've a bag to fulfill your tan bag mission, and another to fulfill your brown bag mission! I think of my bag needs and usage in terms of colour rather than style, and (unless I really want to carry a specific bag) I mostly choose the bag I carry according to what colour I want on my arm. :yes:

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Uk
Of course - they are very similar aren't they?
Yeah they are. I have to say I would always reach for my Roxy over my Rosemary, have hardly used her at all (I'm so bad!) Considering she's smaller, has a shodler strap and is the hassle free chocolate I should really use her more :Push:

May 7, 2007
Well needless to say I have been using my Oak Roxy since she arrived yesterday - probably because she's my new one rather than anything else, although I do suspect that she will be getting tons of use.