Who has had experience selling Coach Handbags on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebaygirl

Feb 17, 2009
Hi Everyone, I am a seller on eBay and have been for 3 years. I live within 1 hour of a Coach Oultlet and travel there once or twice a month to buy products. I spend anywhere on average from $300-$800 ($1400 around Chriistmas) each time. I know they won't let you purchase more than 3 of one item so I never even try but do often buy multiples of things. They have never asked what I do with them and I don't tell but I'm sure they know what I purchase them for. A couple of the store employees are very unfriendly to me but most are nice and accommidating. I rarely, if ever, return anything. My question is, who out there has had experience buying in bulk from Coach Outlet stores? How are you treated? Have you worked in a Coach Outlet or do you? Can you tell me why you would treat a frequent, good customer poorly? I know Coach discourages reselling and can ban you from buying from them but it's not like I'm buying or selling thousands a week! Would they ever ban a small seller like me? I would love to hear anyones experineces from both sides. Thanks!

indiaink

When your own initials are enough.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Might post this in the Coach sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.