who has had chipping on jungle or chain (bay) pieces?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

let us know which chipping issues you have experienced

1. yes i have had chipping on my chain (bay ) piece

2. no, i own the chain ( bay ) piece and no problems so far

3. yes i have had chipping on my jungle ( palm dots ) piece

4. no, i own a jungle (palm dots) piece but no problems so far

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hi all, i have been reading about some issues with chipping on the new chain (bay) and jungle pieces. i had actually ordered the chain speedy but returned it because i didn't want to risk it. i did however keep my palm speedy and neverfull, with the thought that the chips would not be as apparent due to the more abstract nature of the print. i was hoping we could have a poll to see just how prevalent this problem is. thanks for your input and please feel free to elaborate in your posts.

2. I have the jungle print toiletry pouch and it is fine. I don't see any chipping on the corners. But, I haven't used it yet. So if it does chip, then I will exchange it for the monogram.

3. I just got a preloved bay needful and the bottom is terribly chipped. Its only 3 months old. :sad:

4. *neverfull

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice