Who has an Op Art Glam tote?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide if I should buy one!
    Pros?
    Cons?

I'm eyeing the silver one with black C's

2. I have the glam tote in about 8 colors. I love it. The style is awesome for everyday, they are light weight, and durable. I havent had any issues with mine at all except one of my hang tags broke, but Coach sent be a replacement for free.

3. I have one... the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to put over my shoulder when I have a coat on.
    pop op art glam3.jpg

4. i absolutely love mine and contemplating picking up the cobalt one! :heart: theres almost nothing u cant fit in there

5. I just returned a cobalt one today because I couldn't wear it on my shoulder with my winter coat on. I wish the straps were 2" longer. I lovevthecway it looks though.

6. I don't have one but I have been eyeing the Gunmetal lurex one at Dillard's. they have it at 30% off for 138+tax. Not sure if I should get it or wait to see if it goes to 50 % off.....

7. I have the Silver/Gunmetal one and like it a lot. It's very versatile, the blue lining is pretty, and it fits nicely over my shoulder.

Other users are right about the coat/shoulder factor - when I wear my North Face, it slips off, but so does every bag because the fabric is so slick. When I wear my wool dress coat, it stays on.

8. I have the glam tote in cobalt and LOVE it,stays on the shoulder,easy to carry (i have a little on to cary also) light,fresh,fun!!!!!!!!
    and no cons!!!!

9. Go for it! They are adorable! You should check out the sequin glam, its a really cute bag. I have a Poppy Spotlight and I have yet to break it in....maybe this weekend?

10. I have the Tartan and she was a complete whim - I love the way she looks just hanging there with nothing in it ... Note that when you put stuff in her she does tend to get a lil bit smaller (appearnce) b/c the fabric by the zipper slouches down a bit.

I'm not doing a great job by explaining this - it's definitely not a con but it's just something to think about ...

11. I want this one so bad. I cant find it anywhere :shucks: I wouldnt wait if I were you. Grab it while you can.

12. i have it in black patent and LOVE it!!!

13. I have the exact one your thinking of buying and I LOVE it! My hubby bought it for me as a surprise gift! I'll use a bag, and then go back to it all the time! LOVE it!! Did I mention I love it???!!! :yahoo::heart::heart::heart:

14. i have a gray/purple japan exlusive glam and a matching swingpack that i found in a random hollywood DFS. i LOVE the glam for school

pros: i can hold my laptop in it and a couple of small folders and it doesn't hurt my back at ALL. it magically sucks up all the weight.

cons: i don't really go to this bag for every-day use. i guess i'd rather use my leather ones. i don't really like to zip up my bags but i feel that the glam is meant to use zipped (even though i rarely zip it)

Attached Files:

15. I've got the same one you are considering and I love it! I bought it originally for lightweight book carrying to and from school, but I've ended up using it more as a purse. And the silver trim just pops on the black and white.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice