Who has a Wii and....?

any one place have better prices than the next that you can recommend?

I've not seen them discounted anyplace. and a lot of retailers are bundling them with extras and selling for higher price...watch out for those...I've never seen a bundle that had what I thought were worth while games.

I saw some at my local best buy this week....thats the first time I've seen them in over a month. Watch the sunday ads, if somebody advertises for that week go to the store first thing....you may get lucky. I got mine on a Sunday that it was in the target ad. There were 2 left at 1pm when I got there...both sold in 5 minutes.

can I jump in here!?
My DD wants one for Christmas, what all is MUST HAVE so we're not w/o something really important Christmas morning?
Are these still hard to find? I saw them at Game Stop {or something like that} at the mall this evening. Should I snatch one if I see one?

Still very hard to find, if you do see one grab it right away. Gamestop is known for putting boxes in the window and not really having them, so I would suspect that was probably the case. to get an extra controller or even better get wii play, it is more sports and includes an extra controller.

I love the Wii. DH was lucky enough to get one when it first came out. We were pretty sore when playing Rayman in the beginning. Haven't lost weight though:nogood:. But my DH laughs because my 4 year old and I fight over it. She's actually really good but when I get going on a game, I don't share. I may need to pick up another one for the other living room, LOL.

I forget the name of the website my DH went on. It showed how many each stores in our area was getting and when. If he remembers, I'll post.

i tried it once, and i was really tired after! now i make lame excuses just to go to my friends house to play, it really makes your arms stronger!

Haha, yeah...I first played it at my friends house and it was all downhill after that.

So I tried the boxing training thing and the dodging training yesterday and played for about an hour [also did some tennis and golf]....woke up today, SORE in both shoulders and the ab muscles. :Push:

But at least that way I know it's working the muscles right? :sweatdrop:

my brother just received a wii for his birthday, i call it a "family gift" ..since he's not the only one enjoying it..:party: LOL
At first i thought it would be boring.. because i love the ps or xbox kinda games.. but i just fell in love with it, ITS AWESOME!...and yes! after the first day of using it, especially playing Wii Sports... Sore in my arms and neck! omg! it's just like i feel after actually working out lol.. but i still luv it!

I got mine about a month ago. I bought it on eBay and paid about $75 more than I would have if I had scored one at retail level. Now my sister wants one for Christmas -- so I am going to be on the lookout for another one. Her 4 year old daughter loves playing the bowling game. And yes, my shoulders do get tired, especially from tennis! But my favorite game is Rayman's Raving Rabbids.

I got sore the very first time I played. The boxing can be really intense. Love it! What's even more funny is the 4 year old next door beat everyone in my family including my husband at boxing. Must have been those short arms or something. Soooo fun. We play every day.