Who has a suede rocco????

alita24

O.G.
Jun 27, 2009
I can't stop looking at this suede rocco on sale at barneys. http://www.barneys.com/Suede-Rocco-Duffel/00505012107964,default,pd.html
I have a $150 purple card I can use toward it from my recent bal bag purchase, so it would end up being super cheap!! I'm just worried about the suede getting ruined... I am not the most careful with my bags and I'm pretty accident prone!! Any input ladies?

P.S. Sorry if this was posted about somewhere else. I searched the forum a couple times and didn't find much on AW suede. Thanks!

pellarin22

Take That
Dec 22, 2009
Suede is really tricky because I'd be worried about wearing it in the rain or snow. But if you are getting an extra $150 off then go for it! Maybe spray it with suede protector before you use it and it maybe okay! Either way it's a great price!

deadbird

Oct 13, 2010
I have a suede rocco. I'm pretty accident prone as well, however the suede is beautiful. I use it on a daily basis and so far it is still perfect. All i did was spray it with protector.

clubbingpink

Mar 13, 2011
USA
I just bought the exact same bag as the link that you posted.
I love the beautiful rich brown and the silver studs. Cannot comment on the suede getting ruined though as I haven't used it yet. :smile: