Who has a speedy 25 or 30? Pros & Cons?

I have both a speedy 30 and 25, i am 5'6" and 125lbs. At first (the 30 was my first) i thought the 30 was perfect. i can carry it well because i am a bit taller (i look taller than i actually am) but then i had stopped using it for a while and started using it again a couple months later...well when i first bought the 30 it was in OCT...i started using it again...JUNEish and suddenly...it felt too big to lug around for summer. i kept running into things with it and stuff...
so i LOVE DAMIER AZUR and wanted to get a speedy.....i thought about it for about a year 25 or 30. I dont have a store near me to try them on so i kinda just have to go by everyones lovely modeling pics and measurements. (which proves to be difficult because i have seen the 25 on someone same height and the bag looks wayyyy too small)
anyways...i ended up going with my gut and getting a 25 and I LOVE IT! EASILY my favorite bag. Perfect size. AND it carries EVERYTHING that I was carrying in my 30 & i dont have to put a fedex envelope at the bottom. Has a tiny bit of sag but nothing that needs to be corrected!
so happy with it!