Who has a speedy 25 or 30? Pros & Cons?

I'm your height on a good day, LOL, and I carry the 30 in Azur, although in the Fall I may switch to the darker Damier, which I ALSO own in the 30. What do I carry everyday? A big ziparound LV wallet, and a cosmetics case, and two cases for eyeglasses, and keys, and a pen, and a cellphone, and I find that everything fits right into the 30 without having to set things inside in any particular manner (a reason why I never carry my Looping.) And, when I want to reach inside for something, I don't have to spend a year moving things out of the way to get what I want. I happen to LOVE the sag as well -- I think it makes it look chic and authentic!

I own Mono Speedy 25. I'm 5'2". It's great. I see no 'down side' to the size at all. If the opening is slightly small for some objects, one only has to tilt them a bit and slide them in on their side.
Someone else posted that the slit pocket inside does not fit a cell phone but it does mine. I have one of those thin phones.

I'm 5'7" and I have the 30. I love it because it carries more than some of my BIGGER bags. The only thing is that it only has one pocket, so I bought one of those pursekettes at the Container Store to put my little things in the pockets so I can find things easier.

I have the 25 in damier and an 30 in epi. I ususally use the 25 for every day. What I really like about the epi is that it has two pockets on the side. I'm not sure how the 25 is in epi though. I never have problems with sagging because I usually stuff my 25 and the 30 in epi is pretty structured.

Who has a speedy 25 or 30? I really want the speedy in damier azur but dont know which size to get. carried my friends 30 once and it seemed perfect but at times the sag made it look too big for my 5'4 height..help!! Suggestions please and also the good and bad of it. THANKS :tup:

Hello dearie...lots of us ask this question (me 2 when I first discovered LV - Speedy was my first love).

I'm 5'2" and I own both. I can't do without either.

25 is great when I wear flats. The smaller size gives a "cutesy" look and doesn't overwhelm my body.

30 is for when I'm wearing heels. The bigger size looks more sophisticated & sexy. A very slight sag makes the 30 look chic yet casual (IMO too much looks sloppy; no sag looks stiff & formal). I get that look by putting a thin piece of craft foam on the bottom.

Good luck on your choice!

I have the azur in a 25 and a mono in a 30! I love them both! but i think that the 30 is better..and I just put a book on the bottom and its perfect (no sagging)!! good luck on your choice!!

i have both and this week i was carrying the 25 and i have to say it annoyed me. it is too small to me. i have gotten sooo use to the 30 that i actually want the 35.