who has a mini lin (dune) noe?

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
was never a fan of mini lin nor noe but i saw this bag on eluxury and fell in love. it looks soooo pretty! does anybody own this bag yet? i think the noe is pretty big and would love this in petit noe (i'm only 5 ft 1 in) but i would like to see a picture of this bag and maybe modelling pics? :yes: TIA!

p11421935_ph_hero.jpg

this is the one on eluxury! is it new? just wondering since i didn't get any response to my question. i'm hoping someone has bought this already so i can see modelling pics. :yes:

edz- it is very pretty isn't it?
laeyn- i wish they made petit noe in mini lin dune but i'm not sure
i just love how it looks but i'm sure it will be big on me.

It's going to be huge. I ordered it, but will regret it because I know it will be as large as the Noe itself. I'm 5'2'' btw already ginormious on me! But I just had to see IRL before returning it. Good luck it is gorgeous. Some ppl don't care about size. It's more the attitude on how you rock the bag.

It's going to be huge. I ordered it, but will regret it because I know it will be as large as the Noe itself. I'm 5'2'' btw already ginormious on me! But I just had to see IRL before returning it. Good luck it is gorgeous. Some ppl don't care about size. It's more the attitude on how you rock the bag.
please let me know how it is when you see it. post pics if you can. it is lovely.