Who has a Legacy Leather Tote or a Peyton?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Hey, I saw a thread a couple of days ago with someone having bought a Legacy Leather Tote (style 12705) but i couldn't find the thread anymore. Could anyone direct me?

OR- Does any of you have the Legacy Leather Tote 12705 or any peyton? I m thinking that they might be pretty comfortable thinking that they are satchels that fit under your arm with many pockets... kinda my criteria right now... any pics or directions are much appreciated!

I have the fuchsia Peyton and she fits perfectly under the arm!
CIMG5115.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Legacy tote in parchment. I LOVE this bag! It fits very comfortable over the shoulder because of the 10 inch drop length , LOTS of pockets on the outside, roomy yet fits snug against my body since the leather is very soft and smooshy (not stiff at all), break away zipper closure and LEGACY LINING. Let me know if you have any questions. :yes:

I have the brown. I love it. The size and capacity are great. And I love how the leather looks and feels; it's definitely my favorite bag. If you search for a recent thread by me, Coachie4Neesie or fellow TDF-er, cverhoff, who has Legacy Leather tote in parchment (also amazing!), you'll find pics.