Who has a Kensington?

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I think I might need a choco shoulderbag and now I am considering an old love, the Kensington. This was on my wishlist for a long time, but I never got around to buy one, and forgot all about it. Now, I suddenly need a chocolate shoulderbag and I'm thinking a Kensington might possibly be what I need. Any advice would be greatly appreciated - does anyone have a Kensington, and how do you find it? Is it comfortable on the shoulder, or is it bulky? Would you say that it is practical or rather hard to get in/out of (thinking about the strap with 3 locks). How much does it hold?

Attachments

• 2168606953_79770d33ea.jpg
    2168606953_79770d33ea.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 104
  • mulberry7.jpg
    mulberry7.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 69
I have one in Vanilla, it's a great bag all around, easy to carry holds loads of "stuff". And, she's so pretty!!!! I got mine from Ebay. Here's a picture of her.

Kensington.jpg

Momsbug, she looks lovely - pretty colour, wonderfully pebbly leather! I can see why you love her :yes:

Is the mid section (that closes with a zipper) roomy enough for a large purse, would you say?

I have one in black - I :love: her. She carries a reasonable amount. I think she is very comfortable on the shoulder and the lock thing is not a problem for getting in and out. THere are two little zipped pockets on the front that you can't really use for anything but hey ho. It is lined, has an internal zipped section that gives the bag three sections. She is most definitely a bag I would not part with.

Good to hear that you are happy with your bag, black is always a good choice - it would normally be my first choice too! This time I'm going to surprise myself and uncharacteristically get something in choco, if I can find one that is real. I really need a dark brown bag.

I have one in black - I do love the look , BUT find it a bit too small for all my bits - i carry a purse, make up bag, cheque book holder and some other bits and bobs... the little pockets hold.. nothing! Does fit on shoulder but not with a big coat on! - I have a ginger Annie, which I adore - roomy and two nice sized front pockets for slipping phone in one and Key and lippy in the other . i also have a butterfly Bayswater which i manage to fill so to be fair i am a big bag carrier!
I love the kensington- i just so wish they did a larger size! - Im back and forwards to the mulberry shop at the moment deciding on my next one - Would love navy, green or red - but keep going back to the bayswater, would love to try another style - im quite liking the mabel - wish they did Annie in another colour.