Who had the kisslock bag?

it is an older bag...i always look for them but they go too high...this was BY FAR the highest i've ever seen one go! I wish my TJ Maxx's had them! :sad:

FABULOUS!!! I bid on her at a local Goodwill store and she is brand new! Care cards, dust bag, rhinestone encrusted buckle and hangtag! I'M in L O V E!!!! Gonna be hard to let this one go.... I see her on Ebay for like $299.99. Even the dust bag is too cute! I'll post pic's ASAP!:heart::yahoo::heart:

OMGosh, that's actually kinda cute. So is the COACH keychain part of the purse? It looks like it's attached behind the bow. Either way, I like it. I never saw this at my TJM either. It's pretty nice though. I'll gladly steal it for $60, but not for almost $500! Hmm...

I had this bag in black and still have it in bordeaux. I paid about $300 for both of mine a few years ago. I sold the black on the 'bay for $200 a few weeks ago. I was getting tired of it and I am not a big fan of anything that cannot go on my shoulder. So I sold it and bought my medium black leather Carly (on PCE!) I have been carrying everyday.

I still may sell the bordeaux. One of them sold this past weekend for $225 from a very low feedback seller. I love the bag, but I doubt I will carry it much so I am thinking about selling it and getting a Bleecker signature patent tote for work. It is the prettiest color and is stitched with pink and has a garnet enameled buckel that is TDF.

The keychain is not attached. This seller has had many of these bags and they always sell at a premium. :shrugs:

Lovecoachmore - Did you get the satin evening bag or the leather one like this? They had the same bag in a smaller size in both gunmetal and in black that was a mix of leather and satin with the rhinestone buckel. I love that one. The evening one had the white and purple dustbag.

Last edited: